Monday 26 November 2012

Our project is about our hobbies!

I like playing the keyboard. I go to a music school. I always play the keyboard at the music school at the weekend.
Joanna

I like playing football. Iplay football at school. I usually play it in the football field.
Prokopis

I like playing football and basketball. i play them every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. i play them at school and at parties.
Alex

I like playing football. I play football in the evening. i usually play it in my garden.
Christina

I like playing the flute. I play the flute on Mondays. i play it with Mr Dimitris. I practise in my bedroom.
George

I like playing computer games. I play computer games in the afternoon. I usually play them in my bedroom.
Spyros

I like playing football. I always play football in the evening. I play football in the football field and at school.
Andreas

I like playing football. i play football in the mornig. I always play it in my garden.
Michalangelo 

I like drawing but I also like playing computer games. I draw and play computer games in my free time. I usually draw on my desk and play computer games on my dad's desk.
Anna

I like dancing. breakdance style. I go to a dance school every Friday. I usually dance in the dance school and sometimes at home.
Fotis

I like playing with my friend. I play with my friends at school. I play in the playground.
Marialena 

No comments:

Post a Comment